Healthcare access for families with children who do not have health coverage:
- Without any social security entitlement
- Without paediatric follow-up
- Health problems linked to the environment (degraded housing, slums, food insecurity, school drop-out, etc.)
- Help with questioning: a tool for screening for social and health fragility
In particular, the PASS Mère-Enfant Nord is in charge of unaccompanied minors under the age of 17.
- Promote access to care (resume paediatric follow-up)
- Assess environmental risks (exposure to lead, asthma and mould, unfit housing, sanitary conditions, etc.)