Hors Pistes is a popular education association, founded in 2013 and based in Marseille.
Hors Pistes means getting off the beaten track, accepting unexpected discoveries and changing perspectives. It means going beyond the preconceived ideas of others, escaping your comfort zone, opening up your horizons and letting yourself be surprised. It’s about taking paths that you never knew existed, but which help you to grow and learn.
Hors Pistes develops educational projects on an international and local scale:
– sending, hosting and coordinating young people on European voluntary service schemes
– intercultural training for professionals
– intercultural youth exchanges
– international work placement opportunities for jobseekers
– an intercultural mentoring programme between local residents and migrants
– training, awareness-raising and events for a wide range of audiences