An associative space hosting conferences, screenings, militant meals, a library, an information desk, on-site consultations, meetings, exchanges, debates…
- a place for political culture, from remembrance work to living thought;
- a place for debate, exchange and reflection;
- a place where information can be passed on, both from the media (protest, alternative or independent) and from the social movement;
- a crossroads and meeting place for associations, politics and the social movement in Marseille;
- a tool for networking the will to act and inform;
- logistical and conceptual support for the development, gestation and implementation of innovative or emerging activist projects.