The aim of the association is to :
- Promote and develop synergy between families and their environment;
- To create a space for exchanges and meetings to facilitate social links (information and guidance);
- Support parents in their educational roles and functions;
- Fostering relationships between children, families and schools;
- Involve parents in joint initiatives to develop the autonomy, self-fulfilment and well-being of children and their families;
- Taking a holistic view of young children, adolescents and young adults, and supporting their development.