The tasks of a CPAM are as follows:
– Registering insured persons and manage their health insurance entitlements
– Processing treatment forms and provide health insurance and work accident/occupational illness benefits (reimbursement of treatment, payment of daily allowances, advance payment of medical expenses to CMU beneficiaries, etc.).
– Implementing an annual risk management action plan in conjunction with healthcare professionals
– Developing a prevention and health promotion policy (screening for cancer, disabilities, etc.)
– Ensuring a policy of health and social action through individual aid to insured persons and collective aid to associations