Medical, psychological, social and legal consultations with a multi-disciplinary team (receptionists, GPs, psychologists, social workers/legal experts), with interpretation if necessary.
By appointment only:
tel: 07 83 49 95 14
About the association
The Comede team supports exiled persons who do not yet benefit from health care. It intervenes in case of difficulties in accessing health care in a global way, both on medical and psychological aspects as well as socio-legal aspects:
- pathways and coordination of medical care, prevention and health check-ups,
- access to psychological care,
- coordination of care pathways, evaluation and psychological follow-up,
- procedures for obtaining health protection (health insurance, AME, urgent and vital care, etc.),
- residence permit for medical reasons (residence permit, link between asylum and health,
- protection against deportation for seriously ill persons),
- and other social services related to the health status of foreigners.