The CeGIDD (Free Center for Information, Screening and Diagnosis of Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infections, Viral Hepatitis and Sexually Transmitted Infections) implements anonymous vaccination and screening sessions, and organizes the operation of tuberculosis consultation and prevention centers.
- Screening for HIV, hepatitis and STIs
- Treatment and follow-up of HIV and hepatitis exposure accidents
- Free STI treatment
- Psychologist and sexologist consultations
- PrEP access and preventive treatment
- Vaccinations: HAV, HBV, HPV
Consultations by appointment only, go to the doctolib page: CeGIDD Saint Adrien