A place where women and their children can rest and take shelter unconditionally.
It is a gathering place where women can socialize, express themselves and share convivial moments.
There, women and children can be offered:
- Attentive listening by a team of professional social and care workers
- Guidance and information according to their situation
- Assistance with administrative procedures by a social worker
- Basic needs services (meals, shower, laundry, care, mailing address)
- Access to a kitchen for women who want to prepare their meals and take them away
- Collective workshops (gardening, plastic arts, cultural outings, cooking, etc.)
ADJ Femmes et Enfants also offers mailing address services, which allow families (couples with children) to receive their mail.