The Day Centre (ADJ) is a place where homeless people can rest for a few hours. It provides an administrative address, where people can have a shower, drink a coffee and ask for help and guidance with various formalities.
- Listening, Support and Guidance (reception and social support)
- Hygiene (showers, laundry)
- Health: social infertility service
- Conviviality (coffee, television, entertainment)
- Telephone, photocopier
- “Women’s afternoon”: social time for women on Thursday afternoons
- In and outside activities
The missions of the Accueil de Jour association are:
To offer a dignified space that meets the basic needs of life (to be sheltered and safe, to take a shower, to wash clothes, to be able to treat a minor injury, to be registered to receive mail, to apply for a National Identity Card).
Listening, and guiding (Helping people to find accommodation or a job, acting as a platform between people and administrative services through various drop-in centres)