Asylum Platform – Marseille (PADA)
To check whether you have any mail to collect and to see your convocation schedule, go to: https://www.forumrefugies.org/spada13/spada.pdf
Your home address number and a convocation schedule will be indicated on these provisional schedules.
For any other request (information, appointment), contact us by email: email@example.com
In May 2020, PADA moved to 19 rue Cougit, Bougainville
Opening hours in normal time:
– reception, information, orientation, mail collection: Monday to Friday from 08:45 to 11:45
– Pre-GUDA registration: Monday 08:45 to 12:00, and Tuesday to Friday from 08.:45 to 11:45
By appointment :
Asylum, health, social interviews: Monday to Thursday from 08:45 to 12.30 and from 13:30 to 17:30, except Monday afternoon, and Friday from 08:30 to 12:30 and from 13:30 to 15.30
The reception platform for asylum seekers PADA (now called SPADA) is an unique resource centre centralizing information and support on legal, administrative and social issues for people seeking protection, so that they can be guided, advised and given access to the asylum procedure and social rights.
It’s mission is to refer to the various competent structures or to provide directly, through specialised professionals, all the services useful to newly-arrived asylum seekers.
The platform thus runs a pre-acceptance service for asylum seekers before they go to the one-stop counter GUDA for their registration, assessment and referral. It also receives and accompanies asylum seekers after GUDA and provides :
- a domiciliation
- support towards accommodation facilities
- referral for asylum seekers not accommodated in the national reception system for alternative accommodation solutions
- delivery of emergency aid
- creation or the OFPRA dossier
- support for asylum seekers in their administrative and social procedures
- information and management of outcomes
All services are free of charge and provided to all persons seeking protection without any distinction based on their nationality, political opinions or religion.