The cultural sector: residence permit application submitted to the DRAC for approval

Extract from Récit de Gabriela • 30 years old • Woman • Chilian

What I learned was that there are a number of ways to obtain a residence permit for professional reasons: you can apply as a self-employed worker(“auto entrepreneur”), as a salaried employee, or even as an employee in the cultural sector. Regarding this last example, the DRAC (Regional Cultural Affairs Directorate) is in charge of approving your application.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.