Health coverage for asylum seekers

Extract from Récit de Muharem • 30 years old • Man • Croatian

At the new PADA they told me they no longer provide “social services”. When I got out of PADA I didn’t know what to do and a friend advised me to go to Cimade where they helped me apply for legal aid. Even to renew my CMU, I have stopped going to the Plateforme, instead I went directly to the CCAS office at the PASS at Timone hospital. That’s where they also established AME for my wife.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.