Residence permit to work in Europe

Extract from Récit de July • 25 years old • Woman • Pakistani

Once I have my Pakistani passport, the Italian state will give me a visa with a different code containing two letters (EU, I suppose) that certifies that I can move and work freely in Europe.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.