12 months to find a full-time job related to my master’s degree

Extract from Récit de Gabriela • 30 years old • Woman • Chilian

“Studies finished, this is now my situation: I have a temporary residence permit titled “jobseeking student post professional master’s degree”. It’s a provisional residence permit lasting 12 months that you are given in order to find a job in your chosen field, and with the same criteria as mentioned before regarding pay, position, and the posting of the job offer on the Pôle Emploi website:

– having a permanent contract or several fixed-term contracts equal to a full-time job
– having a wage that is equal or above one and a half times the minimum wage
– having found the the job through Pôle Emploi”